- 1 smooth foam egg (about 3 inches tall)
- 1/2 inch gold sequin pins*
- 15/0 clear iridescent seed beads*
- 5mm sequins, various colors including green, pink, orange, purple, blue, etc.
- clear iridescent glitter glue
*Purchased from Cartwright’s
- Draw 6 curving lines of various length radiating from the top and bottom of the foam egg.
- Draw branches on the lines.
- At the head of each line make a flower, using one color sequin for the center of the flower and 5 sequins of a different color for the petals.
- You can also make buds at the head of shorter lines by using 2 or 3 colored sequins.
- Trace the lines with green sequins to make the stems.
- After the flower and vine pattern is complete, paint remaining exposed foam with glitter glue.**
**Feel free to paint the foam first before you do the sequin pattern.