This design was inspired by the “Bubbles” screen saver on my computer. It’s super easy and quick to make. Once the glue dried it only took a few hours to finish.
- drafting compass
- one 70mm smooth foam ball
- 1/2 inch sequin pins*
- 15/0 clear iridescent seed beads*
- 5mm sequins in various colors
- clear iridescent “opal” glitter glue
- silver ribbon
- pearl topped corsage pin
- 15mm hologram plum blossoms*
*Purchased from Cartwright’s
- Paint foam ball with glitter glue and let dry.
- Using drafting compass set at a half inch radius, draw random circles all over the ball.
- Place the silver ribbon with the plum blossom sequin and corsage pin at the top as shown in the video.
- Using different colored sequins, trace the circles that you drew, each in a different color.