This idea came from a doodle pattern I used to draw all over my notebooks when I was in high school.
Materials & Tools Needed:
- ball point pen
- tape measure
- craft knife
- tucking tool (I use a straight upholstery needle)
- glue stick
- 14.5cm tall foam egg
- navy blue and red cotton fabric
- 5mm gold and silver hologram sequins*
- 1/4 inch sequin pins*
- 15/0 clear iridescent seed beads*
*Purchased from Cartwright’s
- Draw 2 perpendicular lines circling your egg vertically, dividing it into 4 equal sections.
- Cut foam along lines.
- Glue and tuck fabric on each panel alternating colors red and blue.
- Pin sequins on top of the fabric in a random swirl pattern. I did half in gold swirls and the other half in silver.