Hi! I’m Alyx. I love making Sequined and Kimekomi Christmas Ornaments. I started making Sequined Ornaments when I was a teenager with my mother’s encouragement and now it’s grown into a full on ornament addiction. In 2010 I added Easter Eggs and Japanese Kimekomi to my repertoire. I’ve always wanted to share my passion with the world which is why I started this site. All of the ornaments on this site are of my own design unless otherwise stated.
I do sell my ornaments on Etsy. Please visit my Etsy shop and help support this site by making a purchase.
Don’t forget to sign up for my seasonal newsletter so you don’t miss anything.
Quick Facts About Me:
- I’m 38 years old.
- I grew up in Houston, Texas.
- I live in Yokohama, Japan.
- I came to Japan to teach English with the JET Program and that’s how I met my husband. He’s Japanese.
- I’m a part time ESL tutor.
- I love to traveling and snowboarding.
- I have a thing for sci-fi, the supernatural, and tragic love stories.
- My favorite quotes:
“Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.” – Ben Franklin
“There’s no such thing as a bad idea. Just poorly executed awesome ones.” -Damon Salvatore, The Vampire Diaries
“We’re all stories, in the end… just make it a good one, eh?” -The Doctor, Doctor Who
Check out My Itty Bitty Workspace.